Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Events! And Small Cameo Appearance!

Hey guys! I have got some exciting news and an idea, the news first though:
Our team got a Cameo Appearance on the Story ''Secrets of the Oyfae!''
Its a small but pretty cool appearance, heres the link :) :

Also, to all who donated to this team, thank you, but what will we do with all these coins? I have been thinking and an old idea came back up, In game-events!
So what will these in-game events be? It is to be decided. But I dont think any leader wont like the idea.

Current Details
In-game events will be named and will be held during any successful meeting. These events will have prizes for the winner of an event ( Where the money will be put into use ). These prizes will not be a disappointment, Im pretty sure all of you will enjoy these prizes and events :)
Now of course this isnt official, leaders must agree. Each event will be different, this will also help players get stronger and know each other better.
Now I hope for competition, But ONLY friendly competition, if any fighting happens then you may be disqualified for raging at another member.

I hope you enjoy the events that might be up,
So for now,
Bye :)

9 comments:

  1. Cool! Somebody used us in a story! Maybe if we use all the coins to BUY BRICKS to help BUILD NEXUS TOWER! After all, we are the Nexus Council!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought we were gonna use the money for the team monopoly? :P But seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont understand the buying bricks thing at all. Do they actually USE the bricks people donate or is just for promoting Nexus Tower or what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool!

    ✧✧✯ŨĹŦŘÅ✯✧✧

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bad news, guys. Go to http://universe.LEGO.com/en-us/community/newsnetwork/story.aspx?id=301798

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Murphy : I don't know. And also,I tried to create a google account so I could contribute to this blog but it said I wasn;t old enough! Even if I put down 14!!! AHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Joey5729-

    I KNEW it would be an april fool's!!! I LOVE BOB!!!!!

    ✧✧✯ŨĹŦŘÅ✯✧✧

    P.S. It says it's an april fool at the end of the post now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @super-jet

    I have the same problem!!! I even said I was over 80!!!!!


    ✧✧✯ŨĹŦŘÅ✯✧✧

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm gonna give us another cameo appearance in my story....




    ✧✧✯ŨĹŦŘÅ✯✧✧
    "Imagination is the living foundation and power of all that is possible and impossible in the universe." - Doctor Overbuild
    We Imagine. We create. We are Assembly.
    SUMMONER FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete